"All those feathers and he still can't fly!"
This was a signature line on some movie comments. No accreditation, but it sure got my imagination going!
Two people below was this one:
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
The comments on the board were dull, but the sig lines made it worth reading.
T: What's your position?
P: Upright, head turned slightly to the left.
T: Why do I bother??!!
The next thread contained:
"you took something perfect and painted it red"
"the war is over the people are dead
the world is empty and so is your head."
Something existential seems to be happening in my head as I read these...
Next post was a bit more exciting:
100 things I learned from Wicker Park (travelling):
1. In the United States, cell phones do not exist.
2. There is no cab available when you need one.
3. There are milions of people at the airport when you look for someone, but otherwise it is half empty. (travelling)
4. Women will pull you into their apartments and instantly start having sex with you. (captshorts)
5. Nice guys finish last. (Mandra-Kara)
...I feel for Luke though. ._.
Continuity: In Chicago, there is only a light dusting of snow, but at the cemetery, there are two or three feet of snow on the ground.