The Friday Five
1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
Maybe some of the horses I bred, and a novel I actually finished (better not die yet, then, as both of mine are incomplete...)
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
If I die now, I die happy.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
The progress on Sequel.
4. What about the past ten years?
The results of my breeding program.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Tenacity is an important component of ability in any endeavor.