|Tuesday, April 16th, 2002|
7:14a - Problem Solving
The following criteria will be used to evaluate students:
• The student demonstrates an understanding of the problem.
• The student plans and solves the problem.
• The student explains how the solution is arrived at.
• The student demonstrates confidence/persistence.
• The student properly displays the results.
• The student creates similar problems.
Do students show awareness of the progression of problem solving abilities?
II. Plan and Execute
(comment on this)